File For Your Homestead Exemption

Homestead Exemption 2

You should contact the Campbell County PVA (Property Valuation Administration) now to have the homestead exemption applied to your property if you turn or have turned 65 in the calendar year 2016.  The Sheriff’s Office CANNOT make the adjustment at the time that you pay your taxes.  You can contact the PVA at 859-292-3871.  They are located at 1098 Monmouth Street, Suite 329, Newport, KY 41071.  Their website is