The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office will begin collection of the 2018 County Taxes starting on November 1, 2018. The bills are mailed out on October the 30th. If you do not receive your bill within a week, please contact us at 859-292-3833
IMPORTANT HOURS CHANGE FOR THE COLLECTION PERIOD
Hours for Saturday Collection have been adjusted for this collection period. The Sheriff’s Offices will be open all Saturdays (except as noted below) during the main collection period. We will be closed as follows:
- Monday, November 12, 2018 Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 22, 2018 Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 23, 2018 Thanksgiving Holiday
- Saturday, November 24, 2018 Thanksgiving Holiday
- Saturday, December 22, 2018 Christmas Holiday
- Monday, December 24, 2018 Christmas Holiday
- Tuesday, December 25, 2018 Christmas Holiday
- Monday, December 31, 2018 New Year’s Holiday
- Tuesday, January 1, 2019 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21, 2019 Martin Luther King Day
IMPORTANT NOTE: On Saturday, November 10, 2018 and Saturday, December 29, 2018 The County Clerk’s Office will be closed. You will not be able to register vehicle with them on those days.
FOR ALL OTHER TAX INFORMATION, PLEASE GO TO OUR TAX PAYMENT INFORMATION PAGE.